Thursday, March 13, 2014

7 Time-Saving Methods for Faster Kitchen Clean Ups Apartment Therapy's Home Remedies | Apartment Therapy

This is something I struggle with - keeping my kitchen clean. My husband and I both cook and the kitchen is always a mess everyday no matter how much I try to.



Perhaps following these tips will help me:



  1. Start clean :- This will probably be the most difficult to implement. 
  2. Don't stack :- Load the dishwasher with the dishes immediately; don't stack in the sink
  3. Clean as you go :- This is probably what I feel will have the most impact on me keeping the sink clean
  4. Prepare a soaking station :- Once I have the sink clean, I should be able to start doing this
  5. Fill pots and pans with water :- Should be easy to do
  6. Keep dishes to a minimum :- I already try to do this
  7. Wipe it when it's wet :- This is another one that will be hard to do just because I'm lazy and I hate wiping the countertops.
  8. Spray and wait :- I will have to try this one out. 




7 Time-Saving Methods for Faster Kitchen Clean Ups Apartment Therapy's Home Remedies | Apartment Therapy