Thursday, October 2, 2014

Things to buy at a Dollar Store

We have a few Dollar stores in my area but they are not convenient to get to. So when I do end up going once in a while, I end up stocking on few items I've always bought there.

Some of the items I always buy there:

  • Greeting Cards
  • Stickers
  • Gift bags
  • Some Novelty Items
  • Party Decorations
  • Books
  • Balloons
I came across another article which talked about 67 things to buy at a dollar store. Here are some more items I now plan to buy at the dollar store.
  • Parchment paper, Tin Foil, etc
  • Holiday
  • Elastic Hair bands
  • Puzzles, Board Books and colouring books for kids
  • Swifter Pads
  • Aluminium trays and containers
  • Goo Gone
  • Chip Clips (they always go missing somehow)
  • Pregnancy Tests
The article from BargainBabe has a whole lot more but these are what I plan to buy.