Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rubbermaid Configurations 4-to-8-Foot Deluxe Custom Closet Kit $86.24

I've been looking into getting a Rubbermaid closet kit for a few days now for my closet which is a mess and has lots of hanging space but not enough folding clothes space.

I put a tracker on one of the Rubbermaid closet kits in Amazon and got a notification today about it dropping in price.



Amazon just dropped the price on Rubbermaid 3H89 Configurations 4-to-8-Foot Deluxe Custom Closet Kit, Titanium - Closet Storage And Organization Systems and it is available with free shipping at just $86.24. It has 4.7 out of 5 stars out of 393 reviews.

I checked in other websites online for the same Rubbermaid closet kit. It sells for $94 on Walmart but is out of stock on Walmart.

It's also available in Rubbermaid for $139-$149.

If you have Sam's Club membership, you can also buy there for the same price as Amazon - $86.24

I think I might have to go ahead and buy this if I can fit this into my budget and convince my husband to install it for me. :)

Amazon Prime offers many features like unlimited 2-day free shipping on millions of items, no minimum order size, unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video and you can read free books each month through Kindle First and Kindle Owner's Library. To get prime, go here.

(This post contains affliate links)