Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Gardening resources

I've always wanted to grow my own food but my last few attempts at it have been unsuccessful for the most part.

So, this year, I've decided to try again. I'm going to be blogging about status every week or so at my personal blog Adventures in the Suburbs.

For now, here are the resources I've been reading recently:

Growing your own mint plant - One of the plants I'm trying to grow again this year is Sweet Mint. I bought a plant from Home Depot and just transplanted it into a bigger pot.

Growing Mint

How to grow lemon tree from seed

Recognizing tomato problems

Common Mistakes Growing Tomatoes in Containers :- I think over-watering and wrong pot may be the reason my big tomato plant's leaves are turning yellow. I'll have to wait and see and check to see if the soil is try before watering every day. I may need to put a hole in the pot at the bottom.