Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cash back programs

In general, I'm not a fan of cash back programs since my only experience with them has been with Ebates and every time I've tried to use Ebates, it's never worked for me.

Everytime, I've had some issue or the other and I've never earned anything, despite the back I buy so much online.Recently, I found out that perhaps Adblock has been blocking my attempts to get Ebates. I modified Adblock on my computer to bypass Ebates.com and tried to buy something. I will post an update in a couple of days on how that turned out.

I use American Express Rewards and HSBC rewards to get 1% cash back on all purchases.Other than these, so far, I haven't used any other cash back opportunities.

Another cash back program I've heard of recently is BigCrumbs. I will try it out and post about it.