Tuesday, June 17, 2014

FREE Toys!

Here's a great article over at MoneySavingMom on Top 10 Favorite FREE  Toys

From this list, for my daughter who's an almost-2-yr-old toddler, I believe the following would work really well.

  • Rocks :- I'll have to try giving her these and as long as she doesn't try to bite them, I think they should be great. 
  • Sticks and dirt :- Think she's still too young for dirt as she has tried to eat mud in the past. But the sticks is another thing to try and maybe some imaginary games to go with them.
  • Fireflies :- I've never played with them myself so I'm excited to play them with her
  • Homemade Tent :- This is a great idea - she played with a tent at school the other day and loved it. Maybe I can try to make this at home myself. 
  • Puddles :- Let her play when the sprinkler system is running
  • A cardboard box :-  Decorate the box into many things like castle, crib, boat. Get into it and play with it. 
  • Friends and Parents :- People are always more fun than toys