Thursday, June 26, 2014

Muffin pan shopping

To increase my daughter's intake of vegetables (by sneaking it in), I've decided to make some muffins with some veggies shredded in it. But I don't have any muffin pans at home - so I needed to buy one.

Since I was already looking in Kohl's to buy some stuff, I searched for muffin pans in Kohl's. I have 30% this month and with the free shipping code as well, I thought I'd check it out.

I'm looking for something less than $10 and only 1 pan fit my budget.

The Farberware 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan seems to fit my needs - looks good and has 2 reviews which 5 out of 5 stars. The price would come to $6.9 approximately after 30% off and free shipping. 

I started searching in Amazon for some muffin pans. I found the exact same pan in Amazon for $9.97. 

Searching for other muffin pans in Amazon, I found a few more options. Eventually, though, it pretty much boiled down to this one below.

The Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan is just $6.29. It has 4.8 out of 5 stars out of 637 reviews. You get free shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member or you need to have a minimum order of $35. 

Choosing between the two was hard but I eventually decided to go with the Amazon one because of the high reviews and Prime shipping.


(This post contains affliate links)